Our Life According to Mommy - A Smith Family Blog

Monday, January 26, 2009

Goodbye football???

Christmas came and went I'll get our pictures up from our trip to Arizona as soon as I can...It was wonderful!!! Oh and the Utes winning the Sugar Bowl, WOW, what a season to never forget, I had hoped and prayed that they'd make a good showing, play a good game and maybe win, but I never dreamed they would just knock-out the tide the way they did!!!! The QUEST WAS PERFECTED!!! 13-0 BABY!!!

Now my Steelers are in the Super Bowl....seriously, could my football season get better? Well, yes it could and it will when I watch my black and gold stars slaughter the Cards Sunday. Although, I felt myself going into a end of season depression yesterday as there were no games to watch. I just can't get into the Jazz this year...., tried to watch the Utah UNLV Bball game but got side tracked.

I spent most of the weekend in bed with a bladder infection (I know, too much info..sorry) I literally couldn't stand up, my back hurt so bad, but I'm feeling much better today. Thank goodness for insta-care, antibiotics, cranberry juice and my wonderful family! Chris came home early from work Saturday to help hold down the fort and my wonderful Stephie made me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch yesterday and brought it to me in bed...she also made lunch for her brother and sister and cleaned up.....I'm a lucky mommy!

So the shin-dig is set for this Sunday...get your terrible towels out (thanks Dad!!) At the Smith place it's going to be Grilled Rothlesburger's complete with some Hinze "Ward" Catsup on the side, some Big Willey Style Brats and some Hot Polumau Chilie Verde that will kick you right in the tail (just like my Troy!).....Go Steelers and show that baby Cardinal team how the big boys play and the how the big dance will be won!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

You crack me up!

January 26, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home