Our Life According to Mommy - A Smith Family Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Steph's Baptism








Pics l to r above....Grandpa Lloyd, Our Family Tay, me, steph, Chris and Zach, Jason Stats and Addison, Ron Coleman, Beautiful Steph, Steph and Mads and Shilo Christensen and me

First of all, I can't believe Steph is 8 years old. Secondly, I can't believe it is the end of March and I am just writing about Steph's baptism, but here I am and it is good. I have to say though, it has been a pretty crazy month, but more on that later. Steph turned 8 years old on February 18th and she was baptised on Saturday, March 1st. It was a beautiful day, but pretty cold as most of this winter has been. She looked like a princess in her beautiful white dress and got to be baptised on the same day as one of her best friends Maddie Keith, so that was pretty cool for her too. Most all of our family was able to attend with the exception of Grandpa Z, he isn't really mobile these days. Things went smooth with the exception of Chris almost breaking into tears while saying the baptism prayer in the water. You know, he is pretty grough most of the time on the outside but he is a softie at heart. We had quite the lunch here at the house afterward, it was very nice. Seeing Steph so beautiful and growing makes me feel really old....She says she wants another beautiful white dress, I told her the next one she will get shouldn't be for another 15-20 years I hope.... :)

Pics below.... Grandma Lillie, Uncles Ray and Gary, Steph and Chris, Preston, Grandma Linda and Aunt Crystie, Uncles Mike and Brandon with Aubrey (Ashley's baby) and bottom is Scott and Sierra with Jessica and Jim off to the right.














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home